Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 16, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Ghost Tree Tasmania operated by Ghost Tree Tasmania.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
We hope you enjoyed your shopping experience with us, and we look forward to offering new and exciting products in the future.
Cancellation of Orders
Ghost Tree Tasmania may cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the goods in your order. We will contact you should this arise and issue a refund within 24 hours.
Products Missing from an Order
We take great care in packing orders but should an item be missing from your order when it arrives please contact us immediately and we will investigate accordingly.
Return and Refund Policy
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Ghost Tree Tasmania, 1 Elizabeth Street, Hobart, Tas, 7000.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Ghost Tree Tasmania, accessible from https://ghostreetasmania.com.au
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should contact us for the address to return your items to.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us.